As Enterprises continue to grow and expand, there are some important issues to consider:
- Will workflows be effectively managed?
- Will the staff on leave be able to access their work, anytime, anywhere
- Will the staff have access to important files without going through layers of firewalls
At Synotive, we take this thinking away from the client. We collaborate with our clients to help them manage their workflow processes, create a secure platform for document and file sharing, create a space for knowledge sharing and much more.
Traditionally, when someone mentioned online collaboration platform, the first thing that would come to your mind was, “This is something only useful for an IT company.”
Imagine a collaboration platform so powerful, that an entire Enterprise is able to utilise it; not just certain departments.
- HR can now send a warning letter to a staff without sending an e-mail and on the company letterhead
- The Human Resource manager can track on their calendar, the appointments set up by their consultants with just one click
- Documents can be shared easily online to avoid duplication
- Marketing can send a prospect to the sales team, the sales manager can assign to a sales consultant to follow up the lead.
- All leads can be tracked and managers have the visibility of appointments set up and sales confirmations
- Agents can keep track and file all the quotations in the one system for easy future recall
- Procurement Managers can create reports easily for management
- The Maintenance Manager can print a report of all the maintenance carried out for clients each month.
To increase productivity, eliminate duplicate tasks and receive accurate reporting, consider an online collaboration platform for your business.
For a free consultation of Our Collaboration Platform Capability, Get In Touch With Us Today!!
You may also like:
- Enterprise Mobility – What, Why & the Challenges!
- Intranet Best Practices, Benefits, Concerns & Implementation
- An Online Collaboration Platform Can Solve Many Enterprise Problems
- 10 Questions to Ask When Developing Software
- Top 5 Software Development Trends of 2016
- Cost, Scope, Time – Prioritising Crucial Elements of Software Development