Do you think much about your social media posting after it’s done? You probably check the number of likes and shares, but do you do much else? Unfortunately you should: Social media monitoring is essential to a long-term social media presence for your company.
Social media monitoring involves listening, monitoring, and analytics. Numbers are important, but so too are what people are saying about your company. All of that enables you to take away specific actions so that you can adjust your social media tomorrow – and next year, too.
Want to learn more about social media monitoring? This graphic will help.
You may also like:
- 5 Easy Ways to Decode your Social Media Marketing Strategies for Better Results
- 5 Unique Ways to Explore Social Media for a Better Business Performance
- How to Go Viral: 7 Ways to Go Viral On Social Media
- 8 Social Media Hacks to Connect More with Fans Online
- Social Media Campaign Help – Facts & Information